Women's Adizero Boston 9
Built on the same platform as its predecessor that's wider under your arch, the adidas adizero Boston 9 retains its dialed-in fit and a smooth ride. To assist you in picking up the pace, this shoe kept the torsion system in the midfoot that's designed to act as a spring just as you toe-off. Finished with a new lightweight and breathable mesh upper, the Boston 9 will disappear on your feet when the pace reaches supersonic speeds.
- Boost is a lightweight midsole composed of TPU pellets, delivering a soft and responsive ride.
- Energy Rails work with boost technology to create a cradle the foot inside of the shoe for a stable ride.
- Torsion System uses a wishbone-shaped thermoplastic unit in the midfoot that allows the forefoot and rearfoot to move independently for increased stability.
- Stretchweb outsole flexes with the foot for a smooth, natural ride while providing exceptional durability.
- Continental is a rubber compound that provides improved traction on inclines and wet surfaces.
- Dual-layer Open Mesh upper is lightweight and breathable.
- Coolever Mesh Lining allows for superior moisture and heat exchange.
- Traditional Sockliner provides additional underfoot cushioning.